Friday, February 18, 2011

{this moment}

I think blogging is fabulous. It is the delightful intersection of ideas and encouragement. 
I have borrowed the lovely idea of {this moment} from my sweet friend Ashley at The Homemade Life who snagged the idea from Amanda at SouleMama. My picture is not from the last seven days due to a little tiff my camera and I had earlier this week. But none the less, I appreciate the nudge to take a moment to look back into a world of pictures and memories. 
There are many priceless moments to share, but for now I will only choose one. 




I love this picture.
I love the sweet fellowship shared between sisters; 
I love the simple creativity and resourcefulness of a homemade fishing pole; 
I love the little flip flops, soon out grown; 
I love the sun kissed skin, the tousled hair and the warm memories of sweet babies in swimming suits and water shoes. 
All too soon, I will blink and these will be my grand babies. For now, I will enjoy these enchanting little people while they are still little. 
Blessings to you and your littles today.


<><tce

1 comment:

  1. how absolutely beautiful!!!!! How it makes me long for summer!

    ReplyDelete