Thursday, February 3, 2011

a breath of a prayer

Father, thank you for your profound presence in the midst of my consuming chaos. Meet me in this place Jesus. Fill my heart and mind with gratitude and peace. Allow patience and kindness to flow out of me as naturally as the breath from my nostrils. Bless the work of my hands that you may receive the glory and fame. Bring your Spirit of peace and rest, that it may cover me like a blanket and shelter me from the storm. Thank you for your love even when I fail to acknowledge your goodness. Please Jesus, bless others through me I pray. I present my life, my strength and my efforts before you as a humble offering. Be glorified in them and through them I pray. For it is to you and by you and because of you that I have breath in my body and hope in my heart. I love you Jesus.
Amen

<><tce

No comments:

Post a Comment