Tuesday, November 27, 2012

a final post.

Well friends, this is it. The final post.
*pause for dramatic effect*
I don't imagine anyone's world will be dramtically affected, or affected at all really, but I felt it important to at least announce it rather than just disappear all together.

Actually, I will not be disappearing at all, just changing venues.
As some may know, I have another space on this unending web of networking intelligence. You can find it over at 4years4months as I document our life as crazy home educators, home renovators and everything in between. You can be sure there will be a post from time to time about some mildly profoud truth that hits me between the eyes, but it will be a mixture of everything from theology to pencil sharpeners (and other mundane school information I may have the fancy to share).

Thank you for caring. Thank you for reading. Thank you for praying for me.
Thank you for the notes of encouragement.
May His goodness, like a fetter, continue to bind your wandering heart to Him.

Blessed Christmas to you and yours,
Tiffany

3 comments:

  1. I will miss your posts Mrs. Tiffany!
    They do "dramatically" change my life.
    God Bless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enjoy most of your posts. Have a good one Ms. Hessler!

    ReplyDelete