Wednesday, February 9, 2011

4years4months

I did it. I am officially an unofficial blogger.

In my brief two months as a blogger, I have come to appreciate the community that blogging creates and the wealth of information, ideas and encouragement that dwells within it.

For those of you that know me, you will smile when I say that I am in over my head. My motto has always been, 'go big or go home' and blogging is no exception. This particular blog has been a great blessing for me (and others I pray) as I have been able to share through writing what God is teaching my wayward heart. For this I am deeply grateful and I am looking forward to what God has in store for this humble blog.

I have now started a second blog entitled 4years4months. (I thought choosing the names for my children was difficult--at least I didn't have a computer telling me the names we liked weren't available!) My four children all arrived within four years and four months, hence the inspiration for the title. My life is chaos. To be a fly on the wall in my home would require a good pair of sound muffling head phones and a lot of popcorn. I created 4years4months to be a place that I can share practical things about my everyday life as a mom, home schooler and circus master. I look forward to sharing the creativity that evolves out of our chaos, new or interesting recipes (which really is a relative term in my world), crafts, teaching aides and any other random ideas that may stroll through my messy brain throughout the day.

I can't thank you all enough for supporting me in this new venture. The comments and support that I have gotten have been overwhelming at best and I am humbled by your admiration and support.
Thank you and happy reading!
<><tce

www.4months4years.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment