Thursday, April 28, 2011

weekly gratitude

There are many in blog land that take time out every week to share a brief list of gratitude.
I love that idea so I too will join in the merriment.
One can never be too thankful....right?



this week I am abundantly thankful for...
chickens that are generous in laying eggs so we can enjoy them.
spring time and the sounds, sights and smells it brings.
sweet kids that are outside before they are even dressed in the morning.
a clothesline full of freshly washed clothing.
home made cheesecake topped with lemon curd.
Sr. High kids.
the excitement my kids have about learning.
a new bathroom that is about finished.
flip flops.
rice pudding.
the piano book that was lost but has now been found.
the fact that I did not lose my mind as I tore the house apart looking for said piano book.
royal weddings and the fact that mine was not, yet my man is every bit as much of a prince.


happy weekend!

<><tce 

No comments:

Post a Comment