Thursday, March 31, 2011

thank you

It is late...
or should I say early...
and I should be sleeping, but I just got home from a lovely Mom's Night Out with some great women.

As I was driving home, in the fog, going no faster than 40 mph, I got to thinking about how much I appreciate you.
I know it may seem random because I don't even know who 'you' are, but you have blessed my heart by reading, posting, and praying nonetheless. Thank you for your words of encouragement as I write the contents of my heart and head. I understand they can be messy places from time to time.

Eloquence is not something I am gifted with, or even great grammar, but still, you check back and read along.
I love Jesus and His love for me has changed me heart and soul.
Thanks for letting me share that love and that change with you.

Blessings to you dear friends.
tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment