Tuesday, March 22, 2011

a small respite

I first want to say thanks for all that prayed for me.
There is nothing that is life threatening or ominous in any way, just the Enemy at work in many ways.

I am eager to share more as well as post some pictures, but I have been away for a small respite with the kiddos for the last six days. I had no idea how much my spirit needed the rest until I was driving away. The more distance that passed, the lighter I felt.

I stayed with a cherished friend who has a very quiet and peaceful home--just what we needed! My sweet husband remained at home to continue on our renovation project, so it was just the kids and me. During my time away I did some shopping, hosted a lovely bridal shower for an amazing woman and friend, chatted, laughed and cried into the wee hours of the morning, ate great food and played Quiddler. It was a lovely time away.

Physically I am exhasuted (those late nights sure catch up with little ones running around!) but mentally, emotionally and spiritually I feel ready to carry on.
I am looking forward to falling back into a routine, blogging being part of that.
May God bless you and keep you, may His face shine upon you and may He be gracious to you!

<><tce

No comments:

Post a Comment