Saturday, March 12, 2011

Come forth as gold

"Behold, I go forward, but he [God]is not there,
and backward, but I do not find him;
I look to the left when he is working, but do not behold him;
I turn to the right, but I catch no glimpse of him.
But he knows the way I take;
and when he has tested me,
I will come forth as gold."
Job 23:8-10

Whatever God is leading you through,
wherever this journey of life is taking you,
I pray that you would know He is walking it with you.

Just as Job looked in every direction, 
combed through every aspect of his undeserved trial and could not begin to understand where God was or what God had in all of this,
he knew that his God was faithful. 

Job knew that although his mind couldn't understand the hand of God in his dark moments, 
God was present, 
and when his temporary testing was completed,
he would come forth as pure gold. 

Take heart friend...
God does not use fire in the lives of His Beloved to torment or punish,
but to refine, purify and make holy.
Embrace the fire 
and when His work is accomplished, 
you will come forth as gold. 

<><tce

No comments:

Post a Comment