Thursday, March 3, 2011

a random assortment of things to share

I am not sure if there is title etiquette, but if there is, I am certain that titled violated it.
Oh well. I think the title fits seeing as I do have a random smattering of things I would like to share.

First, I saw this video in Sunday school a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was powerful and I wanted to pass it along to all of you. As I have eluded to, March can really get to me if I allow it to. We are weary from the cold and eager for sunshine and flowers. We are eyeing up the end of the school year, but still have that final push. It is also the month that I lost my brother...this year will mark four years. This video spoke to my heart. May it speak to your heart as it did mine....


On a brighter note, I thought I would pass along a few great blogs to you.
I adore the kitchen and everything that comes from it. The kitchen is a happy place for my kids and I and we have made many sweet memories there. I am always eager to find great recipes, great sites and fun ideas to try with my lovelies. Perhaps you have heard of them, but if not, make sure to take a moment to visit www.bakerella.com and www.twopeasandtheirpod.com. Think of me when you are enjoying something yummy!

I will close this random post with a few bits of truth and praise from King David.

"Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and all that is within me,
bless His holy name! 
Bless the Lord, O my soul, 
and forget not all his benefits,
who forgives all you iniquity,
who heals all your diseases, 
who redeems your life from the pit, 
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
who satisfies you with good 
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."
Psalm 103:1-5


O Sweet Jesus, thank you for forgiving me. 
Thank you for pulling me from the pit of darkness and despair.
You not only redeemed me, but you have crowned me with love and mercy!
Thank you for satisfying me with all things good and promising renewal that I may soar above and see all of life from a completely different perspective. 
Sweet Jesus, may my heart remember your goodness and faithfulness and may they sustain me all the days of my life. 
I love you. 

Good night friends!
<><tce

No comments:

Post a Comment