Friday, May 20, 2011

weekly gratitude


In spite of a few setbacks this week and a camera forgotten at my in-laws house 350 miles away,
I still have plenty to be thankful for,
including old favorite photos like this one that remind me how fast my babies are growing up. 

~my small town that is full of good people
~early morning runs while the world is still asleep
~push lawn mowers (productive exercise!) 
~grass stains (three cheers for green grass!)
~OxyClean that treats those grass stains with a vengeance
~an unexpected gift given 'From a Friend' just because
~frozen pizza and brownies
~a week off of academics to enjoy bike riding, yard work, the trampoline and the sunshine
~our graduating seniors
~little fingers on piano keys and the beauty that results
~flip flops
~days with no where to go except the park
~the dirt ring around my bathtub
~clean kids exhausted from a hard day's play
~free mulch
~phone calls bearing good news
~the sexy man I get to be married to

happy weekend to you!
<><tce

No comments:

Post a Comment