Tuesday, May 24, 2011

a drink from the hose

I love this picture.
I know there are some mothers out there cringing as they see my son drinking from a hose and not a BPA Free cup...oh well. It's the essence of summer.
I drank from the hose and I turned out ok right?
Don't answer that.

Anyway, the whole purpose of this post is to say that summer has arrived at our house and truthfully, this is more exciting than Christmas morning around here.
Where we're from, sun is something we learn to appreciate and flip flops are not something we take for granted.
With that said, my blogging may be a bit inconsistent (as if it hasn't been already, but at least I am forewarning you this time...) as I enjoy my rapidly growing Littles, the sunshine and the warm days.
And an occasional drink from the hose.

Also, I am planning on leading a small group of servant hearted young people on a short term mission trip this summer. As part of this trip, we will be studying the book of Luke over the next 40 days. Because I am firm believer in finishing what has been started I will finish blogging through the first chapter of James, but will also be blogging through Luke. If you would like the reading schedule so you can study along with us, e-mail me at fetteredheart{dot}tce{at}gmail{dot}com. It would be a great blessing to have you study along with us and to hear your insight as well!

blessed summer days to you!
<><tce

No comments:

Post a Comment