Tuesday, October 25, 2011

part II

I first want to say thanks to all of you that read my previous post and joined me in fervent prayer for our dear friend undergoing surgery for a brain tumor. What a privilege and blessing it is to know that God is an ever present help in time of trouble!

Join me in praising God....
A surgery that was supposed to last nearly six hours only took a little more than two.
He woke up with very little aftermath from a very major brain surgery.
He was up and walking within a days time as well as joking with those around him.
The surgeon is confident they retrieved at least 95% of the tumor.
He was discharged and home a day earlier than expected.

I had the great joy of seeing him and visiting with them yesterday and what a blessing it was!
Had the outcome been different, God would have still be faithful and altogether good.
I am thankful however, that He has chosen this outcome rather than something else at this time.
Please join me in praying for continued healing and continued honor to God through all of this.

Praise the Lord!
tiffany

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! thanks for the update, since I've been praying alot and was left wondering how it had gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful! Praise God! I was praying. : ) And thank you for your encouragement on my posts. Amidst the enemy's attacks this week, it is comments like yours that keep me focused and purposed. I really needed your comment, so thank you. God bless you for it!

    ReplyDelete