Thursday, June 30, 2011

weekly gratitude

Ponemah Vacation Bible School

Churches Unite!
Cottonwood Community Church College Group meets up with E-Free Sr. High of Thief River Falls to minister to Native Americans in the Cass Lake Area
The mosquitos have located me and if I don't type fast, they will be sure to carry me away. I am sitting outside of a McDonalds--Thank you kindly for your free internet McD's--and feel as though I should encourage you by sharing a snap shot of my incredible week.

I will not share a whole lot now, but I will say that God is working mightily and we are humbled and excited to be a part of it. We have been working with two Native American Reservations and it has been a huge blessing in many ways. We have made some incredible friends that will carry us through life to be sure and we are excited to see many coming to know Christ or coming to a better understanding of His love.

With that, I will ask you to pray. Tomorrow (Friday) will be a huge day for the Ponemah community as we are having a community picnic. I am eager to share more!

Blessed.
tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment