Sunday, January 8, 2012

a moment

Helloooo!

When I have been out of the saddle for so long it can be hard to know where to begin...
so I will just say that God has been doing some really incredible things in my heart and I am eager to share them with you in due time.

It is not acceptable to have stepped away for so long, especially when my church asked if they could 'advertise' my blog in their January newsletter.....oh dear.

I also sent out our family Christmas card with the blog address on the bottom of the page....

But, I will say that I have really been working on prioritizing my time and making each moment count (or should I say, God has been working on it). I do so many things through words and I am learning that God is slowly quieting my soul (laugh if you may) and I am thankful for that.

I used to feel this sense of panic almost about not blogging, but as God is answering my prayer to bring balance and perspective to my life, He is slowly removing this sense of panic and replacing it with a sense of peace.

With that said, I will begin blogging next week and I am eager to share with you what God has been sharing with me.

Until then, stay in the Word dear friends for that is the best advice or counsel I could ever impart to you. Ever.

blessed.
tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment