Tuesday, December 6, 2011

passion ad pursuit: memory lane day 5

I have really enjoyed looking back and re-reading the posts I have written.
Like journals, it is really neat to look back and be blessed (or appalled) by what is recorded on the pages. I have had to laugh a bit as I have come across posts I have written and I can remember the happenings of the day or the swirl of life that surrounded that particular post.
God is so faithful.

Anyway, this is one of my most viewed posts and personally I think it is because I use the words sex and lingerie... ;)

Whatever the reason, I think I am going to read it again and remember the importance of what I wrote.
I pray that your today is blessed and that you will bless others through your today.

pursued.
tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment